At last. After one month and the half, my blog is rank Top 2 of Google search for keyword "White Concepts" (date search on 18 Mar 09). The keyword search has a total of 29,600,000 return. I thought it will take me sometime from 6 months to a year in order to reach this ranking in Google search.

Google Rank 2_thumb

To reach this rank don't come easy. It takes a lot of work and time pour in when I initially started this blog site. It would not be ranked this high if I only setup the site and make entry to my blog without thinking how to boost its ranking in Google search.

Since 18 Mar 09, the keyword search for "White Concepts" has mixed result from Google. There are times it ranked in second page or third page. When that happens, I will experiments different methods to test if it can boost up my ranking again.

It works! I've just tested it today with "White Concepts" in Google, and my site is Rank 4 in the results.

Google Rank 4_thumb